New and renovation
Tiling work: Do not use a lot of dirt and noise. Through sophisticated techniques, we design your rooms in no time again. What good is the best material when it do not make optimal use?
Terrace construction: System Concept Bau offers the complete building terraces including all associated work cheaply and “turnkey” to.
The Terrace serves the relaxing stay in the open air and thus functions as an “extended living room”. A breakfast or a cozy barbecue make it a central element of the garden. At the house we like to spend a few hours in the fresh air in green surroundings.
- Screed: Before you start in your new home with the laying of the floor, this must first be prepared. As a substrate for further flooring a screed in this country usually used as a leveling layer, because the rough and uneven surfaces of solid floors or concrete floors in most cases not suitable for laying the floor covering. As with most materials, there is also the floor a large selection of floor types, laying techniques and designs.
- Dry: the concept and the independent trade Union Drywall, have been around for more than 40 Years, yet it also comes today more often to confusion and unclear-units, what is actually meant. The term has nothing with the drywall dry or drain do of damp building structures. In dry nor moist Luftent-are created to the still wet or even under water shell off drying up. The term drywall in short, is the assembly, and the assembly of prefabricated construction materials and components to wall, ceiling and floor constructions to verstehen.Ob in Old – or new construction, the object or the Residential, in the Public Area or not Public construction, renovation, restoration or in very individual special requests. There is nothing in which the dry construction can not be used.
- Natural stone cladding: With natural stone itself gardens can be designed in many ways and its use are virtually unlimited. Natural stone can be used as flooring (floor slabs and paving stones), as wall stone (eg for near-natural running dry stone walls), as Block steps for the installation of stairs or riprap for the design of watercourses and ponds used. The variety of available rocks makes it possible to make the personal taste of the garden designer or landscape accordingly based.
- Pool renovation: Are you planning a pool Beck renovation and are looking for reliable and fair professional tradesmen? We offer many years the pool redevelopment by coating on – a cost-effective alternative to swimming pools foil, new swimming pool tiles.
- Outside air showers of all kinds:
- Hot water via solar systems: For the use of solar energy to heat water results in favorable conditions, because the hot water requirements of a household over the year is almost constant. There is thus a greater consistency between energy demand and solar energy supply as in the use for space heating. Can with a correctly dimensioned plant to cover with solar energy per year 50% to 65% of hot water requirements. In summer you can usually be provided by the solar system, the entire demand for hot water. Then the conventional heating system can be switched off entirely. This is particularly advantageous because it can arbeitet.Man during this period because of lost heating requirements only with a low efficiency use solar energy offered even better if instead of conventional equipment, washing machines and dishwashers come with hot water supply for use. Solar systems for hot water are characterized by a simple system technology and are technically mature. There are now a large number of solar companies, which have many years of experience in system planning and installation. They offer a wide range of investment concepts for the most diverse requirements.
- Insulation: The function of a Fassadendämmsystems is to minimize heat losses of the building. This task can fulfill properly only in perfect condition. The greatest stresses caused by the influences of the weather. In order to function well in the long run, mussdas cladding system including weather resistant sein.Physikalisch considered heat loss caused to buildings by exchanging air of different temperature ranges. Insulation therefore means the air exchange to clamp down.